Blog Tool Review

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

FeedBurner does it again!

Ok so this is a departure somewhat but it's blog related, I just HAVE to post it.

I tell you, these people keep getting better and better and better. Kinda makes me wonder when they're going to make some of these services premium. Meanwhile, get it while its FREE! FeedBurner has come up with Feedcount. It's a little graphic you can proudly display how many readers your feed has. It comes in static or animated and you can even customize it's colors. Like this:

Nice for 'showing off' but also coming from the Marketing direction, great way to gain 'confidence' in your blog or RSS feed. Okay okay so I my readership is nothing now - tells you I need your help! *wink* So go on.... subscribe to my feed now or you'll miss out next time I report about nifty blog technology like this :-D Anyways, the nice part about FeedCount is because it's an image, you can post it anywhere with little restrictions.

If you already have a feed burned with feed burner, getting FeedCount is a snap. Just click on Publicize and follow instructions. Can't be easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home