Blog Tool Review

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Sometimes Blogger Sucks

Horrors! Did I really say that? Yup! I know many marketers are just in love with Blogger but seriously, when Blogger goes down and you have time sensitive information to put out you're out of luck. This happened to me last night. For some unknown reason it just won't connect to my host and no the host was not down or anything. Worst, Blogger help files were... not helpful. If only it weren't so darn easy to use.

Blogger really should license their technology if you asked me as a business person. Nobody denies it's great technology but it's just caving under its own success by putting all the processing load on itself. So one small down for Blogger and one up for all server based blogging applications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home