Blog Tool Review

Saturday, January 29, 2005

WordPress Podcast Support

Ah! Found another thing to love about WordPress. Auto Podcast support, works just like FeedBurner, no need to install any plugins, hacks, mods etc it's there. Found out by accident when my feed wouldn't validate because I'd posted a picture and WP picked it up and put it into enclosures which wasn't the problem it won't validate it was because it didn't pick up the size of the file (because it's an image).

Dunno if that is good or bad thing but I know that I'll be watching the pictures I put in my blog from now on. But anyway it's a good good thing. And I love how I can easily exclude the item from the enclosure if I wanted to. E.g. You have only one audio file and your intention wasn't to build a podcast you can remove the enclosure. Neat, good job WP team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home