Blog Tool Review

Monday, February 07, 2005

Underachieving Mastery: An underachieving revolution - Blogging

After listening to this call, and doing my own thinking, I've decided to test out something so I'm moving this particular blog to blogspot and redirected the original blog here. I want to know if having a blog on your own URL is better or on blogspot or any of the other blog providers.

This decision was also sparked by looking at the rankings on Technorati. I claimed all my blogs on Technorati and was surprised when the Chasing The Gurus blog was placed over 100,000 higher ranking than one of my busiest blogs, despite the fact practically nobody ever visits this - it was more of a personal journal. Hmmm why is that so? After some researching on Technorati, I discovered that because other people's MSN spaces blog who had enabled the 'latest spaces' block was actually giving me 'linkbacks' and thus better ranking in Technorati hmmmm I can see your wheels turning now huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home