Blog Tool Review

Friday, February 11, 2005

Seasoned....

Just looking at my profile I can't believe I've been on Blogger since April 2003! Wow... guess I can say I'm pretty seasoned huh... you guys today just don't know how easy you've got it :-) When I was dating my husband online (yeah no kidding) we maintained our own pages and in some ways you can call them blogs because that's what they really were a diary of our journey together and boy was it rough updating web pages especially when hubby has absolutely zero clue how to put together a web page until today (because we got ourselves into the Underachiever Mastery program). Okay this has nothing to do with the blog review.

But I do have something to say on that though... since I moved this blog back into blogspot, I forgot I lose my stats as well (dang!) with it on my own server, at least I could review my traffic. This is where I do like MSN Spaces since it comes with it's own stat counter. Off to getting some stat stuff to plug in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home